Monday, November 22, 2010

Casting all my cares upon Him

I wanna share this song, since hindi maka pag post ng embed videos from youtube, link na lang ilalagay ko.

Here's the link!
Cast all my cares upon You

Sometimes when I'm feeling down, I just sing this song and then I will feel fine. It gives comfort that everything will be okay.

If I'm not mistaken, this is from Psalty's kids praise. I remember when I was a kid, meron kaming tape ng Christmas Album, Psalty's kids praise din. Kaya lang nawala na yung tape.

4 comments:

  1. sure! done adding your link on my EXCHANGE LINKS page :) let me know once you've added mine :)

    btw, pwede po bang i-vote nyo ang blog ko for Best Cebu Blogs 2010? hehehe

    heto po ang link for the instructions on how to vote :D http://veronizm.blogspot.com/2010/11/yipee-im-nominated-for-best-cebu-blogs.html

    daghang kaayong salamat! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I added yours yesterday. :) I'll vote for your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice song :)
    thanks for following my blog

    ReplyDelete