Sunday, November 21, 2010

Introduction

I want to introduce myself. I am Potato, not literally. I chose Potato because, awhile ago I've seen a movie, the title was Faith like Potatoes. The movie is about a man who learned to have a big faith in God.  While watching the movie, I had this sudden urge to make a blog about being a Christian.

Right now, I am suffering from a heartache. I have a problem with one of my friends. I'm carrying this burden for two years now and having a hard time getting through it. But I am still here, I am still alive, because God is always with me. That's the reason I got inspired creating this blog. I want to share my experiences to others, how I am surviving hard obstacles in my life.

Just to continue the introduction, I am from the Philippines. Pinoy ito. Sana sa pamamagitan ng blog na ito ay marami ang ma-inspire, marami ang maantig. Ang nilalaman nito ay mga kwento ng buhay ko, buhay ng ibang tao na makapagbigay sana ng inspirasyon sa lahat ng makakabasa, mga verses sa Bible, Songs of Praises and other things about a Christian life.

P.S.
I titled this blog MY ONLY HOPE because God is my only hope.

2 comments:

  1. starting this blog with such noble and good intentions is by itself an inspiration my friend.

    hope to hear more inspiring stories from you...

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. salamat oreo! sana hindi ka magsawang magbasa sa pahina ko. :)

    ReplyDelete